Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day!

I admit it.  I've been a blog slacker.  This handmade thing is time consuming.  Then we did a show, our computer got stolen, lots of little (and big) things have kept me away.  But today is Groundhog Day.  What better day to get started again!  In a few days I will post a few of the things we have been up to in the last few months but today I just want to jump back in with a few pics of the days leading up to Groundhog Day.  It's been cloudy this morning, so hopefully the little rodent will not be able to see his shadow.  I say this but  then, it's been so mild this winter, would six more weeks of it be so bad?








Yesterday was a prime example of the mild weather.  Seventy degrees and sunny.  When Ruthie came home from school we all took off our shoes and played outside, running and crawing around in the grass, drawing with chalk, blowing bubbles and playing hopscotch.  Inside we painted, had tea and just played.  A good (though not very productive) day for all concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment