Friday, October 14, 2016

It's Been Awhile




Wow! So much has happened since that last post.  We've been too busy and life has been too messy to take time to post things on the internet beyond Facebook.  Occasionally though, I feel like I have more to say.

  We added Sarah to our family and then BAM, we added a baby.  It has been hectic and crazy but I have to say that things have ended up just like we had hoped, just like Ruthie's picture in that last post (plus Bryan of course and with Hannah added too).  We have a house full of love.  The very thing we wanted. 

Things took an unexpected turn last April with Sarah's tumor diagnosis but we are coping. It has made me want to try my hand back and blogging though.  I have a lot of things in my head that I feel like I need to get out and if reading it helps anybody, or at least gives them enough insight not to hate me when I act weird, so much the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment